Friday, February 29, 2008

DAY 114--DANCE, DEAD BOY, DANCE

Yet another contestant in the DIARY OF THE DEAD short film competition, and the first to make me realize this contest wasn't the godsend I first thought. DANCE, DEAD BOY, DANCE is a comedic take--I think so; it's not funny, but I can't image these guys were serious--on the material. What you get is a "documentary" about a pair of survivors who teach a zombie to play the Dance Dance Revolution video game, a premise so utterly stupid that Charles E. Cullen is probably snickering. Obnoxious, overly self-indulgent, and nowhere near as funny as the uncredited chuckleheads think it is, I was tempted to not include the link and spare you the misery. But then, I'd also deprive you the chance of voting this one down.

DANCE, DEAD BOY, DANCE

No comments: